Editing Video Information
After you upload or record a video, you can edit any information you entered and make other changes, such as rotating the clip 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise (if you shot it at an angle).
To edit the video, click Profile
(in the top menu), click your Video
tab, and then click the video you want to edit. This displays the video on its own page, where you can select any of the following options:
• Share: Post the video to your Wall and News Feed, or send it as a message attachment to your Facebook friends.
• Rotate Left: Rotate the video counterclockwise 90 degrees.
• Rotate Right: Rotate the video clockwise 90 degrees.
• Tag This Video: Tag yourself or a friend in the video.
• Edit This Video: Modify the title, ...