If you have your own web page or blog, you can embed your Facebook videos on your web pages or include them in your blog posts. Here’s what you do:
1. Click Profile (in the top menu), click your Videos tab, and click the video you want to edit.
2. Click Embed This Video. The Embed Your Video box appears.
3. Click in the Embed code text box to highlight the code and then press Ctrl+C (on a PC) or Command+C (on a Mac), to copy it.
4. Open the web page or blog post in which you want to embed the video, and make sure you’re editing the page or post in HTML view.
5. Click where you want to embed the video.
6. Press Ctrl+V (on a PC) or Command+V (on a Mac) to insert the embed code.
7. Save your web page or blog post.