If you think all the existing groups on Facebook are lame-o, create your own group. It’s easy:
1. From your Home page, click the Groups icon (in the left menu).
2. Click + Create a Group. The Create a Group page appears displaying the Step 1: Group Info form.
3. Complete the form, entering a name for the group, a brief description, and the group type and subtype. (Optionally, you can enter recent news and contact information.)
4. Click Create Group. Facebook creates the group and displays the Step 2: Customize form.
5. Enter your group settings to control which features the group supports (events, discussion board, photos, video, and so on) and choose an access type (open, closed, or secret).
6. Click Save. Facebook saves ...