Uploading and Sharing Photos
In This Chapter
• Viewing other people’s photos
• Making photo albums to organize your photos
• Uploading quality photos on Facebook
• Tagging yourself and your friends in photos
• Limiting access to specific albums
Swapping photos online has become a favorite global pastime. With online photo-sharing services including Photobucket and Flickr, people can upload their photos and share them with anyone in the world who has a computer with Internet access.
Well, Facebook is in the photo-sharing business, too. All you have to do is create a photo album, upload your photos, and start sharing. This chapter shows you how and provides additional guidance on restricting photo access to only those people you ...