Getting Organized with Groups
In This Chapter
• Exploring group dynamics on Facebook
• Joining and leaving groups
• Mixing it up in group discussions
• Sharing photos, videos, and other cool stuff
• Launching your own group and gathering members
You and your friends on Facebook form a tightly knit clique, but Facebook also allows you to wander off and mingle with friends and others in Groups. Groups are useful for gathering former classmates; sharing information among family members; meeting people who share similar goals, values, or interests; facilitating communication among members of an organization; and so on. And you don’t even have to be friends to do it.
In this chapter, we show you how to join a group, form your own groups, ...