Selecting the Right Team
In This Chapter
• Pulling together the right people for your strategic planning effort
• Characteristics of an effective team leader
• The benefits a skilled facilitator can bring to the process
• Other important team roles
• How to keep members engaged
The team you pull together to help you develop and implement your strategic plan will play a critical role in ensuring that the plan is a living, breathing document that actually generates results. Team members should be carefully chosen and should clearly understand the expectations you have of them. They should also have a clear understanding of what their involvement will mean in terms of both time commitment and serving as a champion for the strategic ...