Pulling It All Together
In This Chapter
• Making sure all parts of your plan are aligned
• Is the goal supported by clear and specific objectives?
• Are strategies appropriate to achieve objectives?
• Are identified tactics sufficient to accomplish strategies?
• Aligning plans internally
Your planning team has gone through a lot of work to this point, but there is still a bit more to do before you begin the actual process of implementing your plan. At this point—once you have gone through the process of developing goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics—you need to take a look back at the plan to determine whether you have the right mix of activities in place to meet your goals. Is anything missing? Are all of the elements ...