Selecting a Social Network Service
In This Chapter
• A review of your primary and secondary network objectives
• Features you need versus features you want
• Fulfilling your customer service and technical support requirements
• Questions to ask yourself when choosing a network service
• Trial offers to experience the network services before committing
Once you have a handle on the social network services available and the features they offer, you need to decide which service you’ll use. This chapter explores some common considerations to keep in mind as you make your decision.
Establishing a social network has so many variables—what platform to use, the most useful features to include, and the customization required are just ...