In This Chapter
• An overview of ways to make money with your network
• Understand why sales are important—even when you’re not selling goods or services
• The pros and cons of selling advertising on your site
• How to utilize e-commerce on your network
• Managing your advertising program
• Using sponsorships to garner cash and in-kind support for your network
Using a social network for business or community purposes is all about sales and marketing. You have the opportunity to host a 24/7 virtual party to honor those interested in your product or service. That’s a truly amazing privilege. If you do it right, users are going to trust in your network to keep them informed, entertained, and supplied.
Many networks ...