Measures of Success
In This Chapter
• Evaluating the success of your network in terms of reach, influence, and action
• Advice and suggestions for deciding what to measure
• Methods for gathering data
• Ways to assess the data gathered, including monetary and nonmonetary success
• Making a plan to continue improving your network
For some, simply creating a complete network will be a huge success. Please take the time to celebrate that momentous accomplishment. Shortly after the party, please be sure to define other ways to articulate your community’s success from month to month and over the years. In this chapter, we will look at some ways to measure both monetary and nonmonetary success.