Questions to Ask
If you’re still struggling to make a choice, ask yourself these key questions for each network service provider you are considering.
• How can I make my community attractive to visitors? What do they want?
• How do I want to represent my brand online?
• How much money do I have to spend now?
• What level of customer service works for me?
• What technical support do I need?
Work your way through these core questions. It may take some time to find all your answers, and that’s okay. Investing the time to prepare will mean you are clear about what you need for your social network. That preparation will help you make an informed choice about your social network service.
FLICKERS OF INSIGHT
Selecting a network service with an ...