Embedding a YouTube Video in a Web Page or Blog Post
In Chapter 23, you learned how to watch and share YouTube videos. One of the best ways to share a YouTube video is to include it on a web page or blog. YouTube makes this very easy to accomplish with its embed code. The embed code provides a link that pulls the video from YouTube and plays it on a web page. To embed a video in a web page or blog post, here’s what you do:
1. Head to YouTube and display the video you want to embed in your web page or post.
2. Click the <Embed> button below the video.
3. Enter your preferences, as shown in Figure 28.8.
4. Click in the box that contains the embed code, and then right-click the code and select Copy.
5. Open the post or page you want to add the ...