In This Chapter
• It all starts with a plan
• Give them something to talk about
• What it takes to be a great blogger
• The ugly side of blogging
• Tips for blogging success
It’s hard to believe that just over a decade ago, blogs were little more than online diaries published by very few individuals. In the early years of the twenty-first century, blogs have become an integral part of daily communications between individuals, organizations, businesses, and more. In fact, blogs have become more than an outlet for expository writing and user-generated content. Today, hundreds of millions of blogs provide online destinations for marketing, publicity, reputation management, journalism, advocacy, and so much more. And ...