Modifying Your Blog’s Appearance
In This Chapter
• Choosing a WordPress theme
• Adding widgets to your blog
• Configuring your blog’s menus
• Changing your blog’s background and header
• Adding fonts and editing your blog’s style sheets
Your settings are configured, thanks to your work in Chapter 7, and your blog is ready to function the way you want it to. Now, it’s time to make your blog look the way you want it to by modifying its design and appearance.
This chapter shows you how to pick a theme for your WordPress blog, add additional widgets and menus to it, and make your header and background look great. I also introduce you to some of the more advanced design options available if you’re ready to take your blog to the ...