The ideas discussed throughout this chapter can help you write a better blog people will actually want to read. Here are additional quick tips that can make you a better blogger:
• Proofread your blog posts.
• Publish original content.
• Use keywords in your link text to increase search engine traffic.
• Write post titles that encourage or tease people to read more.
• Use keywords in your post titles to boost search traffic.
• Write in short paragraphs that are easier to read on-screen.
• Use bulleted lists and headings to break up text.
• Link to sources.
• Be consistent in voice and style.
Take some time to read a lot of blogs and analyze what other bloggers are doing that you like. Blogging isn’t about reinventing the wheel; ...