At the Hotel
In This Chapter
- Checking out hotel facilities
- Counting with ordinal numbers (an excuse to review adjective endings!)
- Knowing and knowing something
- Verbs with prefixes, both separable and inseparable
- Exchanging money and figuring out currency
- The German equivalent of the English let’s
You selected the method of transportation that suits your luggage situation and the purchasing power of your wallet. You pay the taxi driver, get off the bus, or exit the subway to find yourself in front of your hotel.
For some of us, a bed is all we look for in a hotel. For others, cable TV, a telephone, internet access, a sauna, and a garden-view ...