Build a Portfolio of 12 Machine Learning Projects with Python, SVM, Regression, Unsupervised Machine Learning & More!
About This Video
- Solve any problem in your business or job with powerful Machine Learning models
- Go from zero to hero in Python, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn, SVM, and unsupervised Machine Learning etc.
Do you ever want to be a data scientist and build Machine Learning projects that can solve real-life problems? If yes, then this course is perfect for you.
You will train machine learning algorithms to classify flowers, predict house price, identify handwritings or digits, identify staff that is most likely to leave prematurely, detect cancer cells and much more!
Inside the course, you'll learn how to:
- Set up a Python development environment correctly
- Gain complete machine learning toolsets to tackle most real-world problems
- Understand the various regression, classification and other ml algorithms performance metrics such as R-squared, MSE, accuracy, confusion matrix, prevision, recall, etc. and when to use them.
- Combine multiple models with by bagging, boosting or stacking
- Make use to unsupervised Machine Learning (ML) algorithms such as Hierarchical clustering, k-means clustering etc. to understand your data
- Develop in Jupyter (IPython) notebook, Spyder and various IDE
- Communicate visually and effectively with Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Engineer new features to improve algorithm predictions
- Make use of train/test, K-fold and Stratified K-fold cross-validation to select the correct model and predict model perform with unseen data
- Use SVM for handwriting recognition, and classification problems in general
- Use decision trees to predict staff attrition
- Apply the association rule to retail shopping datasets
- And much more!
By the end of this course, you will have a Portfolio of 12 Machine Learning projects that will help you land your dream job or enable you to solve real-life problems in your business, job or personal life with Machine Learning algorithms.