This course is the complete masterclass for Sass & SCSS development. You will also learn how to use Sublime Text 3, one of the most popular lightweight text editors out there, confidently and write your code with lightning speed. During the course, you will create useful code snippets in Sass that you can use in future projects to double your development speed -- and you will have all the tools you need to create more such snippets to enhance your productivity even further and make clients happy! You can test what you learned in several quizzes and by coding along while we create a library of powerful code snippets. With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin to move towards Mastering Sass & SCSS! This course will not remain this price forever! It's time to take action!
What You Will Learn
- Write professional Sass code and generate CSS code from it.
- Realize designs much faster with less frustration.
- Use variables to make designs more flexible and avoid repetitive code.
- Use mixins to reuse existing solutions and built upon them without re-inventing the wheel
- Use functions and operators to calculate flexible dimensions, colors and more
- Import fonts and existing Sass files into new designs to reuse them.
- Use Sublime Text 3 confidently to write Sass code swiftly.
You want to skyrocket your productivity when writing CSS code, keep up with current web design trends, want to write scaleable CSS code, want to avoid cluttering your code with repetitive selectors, want to make your designs much more flexible and easily create different variants of your beautiful designs. You don't want to start from scratch in every project but have a flexible way to reuse existing designs to finish projects fast.You want to build upon your Bootstrap knowledge and complement it with Sass to finish beautiful designs more effectively.
About The Author
Peter Sommerhoff: The author helps you to always keep learning, master new skills, and ultimately achieve your life goals -- whether that's a well-paying career, traveling the world, working from the comfort of your home, or sharing your expertise with and helping other people. Does that sound like you? Then make sure to enroll in one his courses and learn about awesome programming languages, software design, productivity, or anything else you're interested in! He feels honored for every student He has and will make sure you have a great learning experience. You can always ask him personally if you get stuck or have anything at all he can help you with. So please check out his courses below and he'll see you there!
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction - Welcome To The Complete SASS SCSS Course!
- Chapter 2 : Sass Overview
- Chapter 3 : Setup
- Chapter 4 : Variables
- Chapter 5 : Partials
- Chapter 6 : Mixins
- Chapter 7 : Imports
- Chapter 8 : Media Queries
- Chapter 9 : Operators
- Chapter 10 : Functions
- Chapter 11 : Inheritance
- Chapter 12 : Conditional Directives
- Chapter 13 : Loops
- Chapter 14 : Sass Frameworks
- Title: The Complete Sass & SCSS Course: From Beginner to Advanced
- Release date: November 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788625081
You might also like
Build Responsive Websites with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and SASS
Responsive web design is about creating web pages that look good on all devices. A responsive …
Bootstrap 5 Course: Build Responsive Websites Like a Pro
There is no doubt that the future belongs to web developers who know how to build …
We will build together more than 30 different and creative web projects with three core technologies—HTML, …
HTML & CSS JumpStart
8+ Hours of Video Instruction More than 8 hours of video instruction for people interested in …