A sample focus group agenda and interview questions are included here as illustration and support tools to guide you in your own cultural evolution journey.
Sample Culture Interview Questions
• How would you describe the culture of your organization?
– What are some aspects of the culture that you feel are distinctive or unique (e.g., relationship based, metrics driven)? What makes people proud to work here?
• Can you describe any specific behaviors or aspects of the culture that detract from your strategic goals?
– What keeps you up at night? What do you complain about at home?
• What elements of the formal organization (formal processes, ...