Design is changing the way businesses behave and compete. Recognizing and using design as a corporate asset can improve your chances of success. This collection will give you insight into how large companies, startups, and government agencies are using design as a competitive lever.
Table of Contents
- From design thinking to design driven - Suzanne Pellican (Intuit QuickBooks) 00:51:07
- Great products begin with great cultures - Steve Johnson (LinkedIn) 00:41:08
- Design impact - John Edson (LUNAR) 00:44:01
- Panel: Design and venture capital - John Maeda (KPCB) , Irene Au (Khosla Ventures) , Jeff Veen (True Ventures) , Dayna Grayson (NEA) , and Enrique Allen (Designer Fund) 00:36:01
- The difficulties of driving design thinking in a large organization - Ben Terrett (Co-operative Group) 00:32:57
- Title: The Design and Business Video Collection 2016
- Release date: July 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491970966