The lines between digital and physical products have disappeared. The future of product design is about smart devices that anticipate your customers’ needs. This collection of videos will provide you with the skills you need to build connected devices.
Table of Contents
- Designing the Internet of Things - Carl Bass (Autodesk) 00:14:33
- Direct manipulation is broken: Why the IoT asks consumers to think like programmers and the UX challenges this creates - Claire Rowland (Independent) 00:42:19
- Understanding industrial design: Principles for UX and interaction design - Simon King (CMU Design Center) 00:39:44
- UX for security: Perils of surveillance, pain of dashboards, and power of design - Ame Elliott (Simply Secure) 00:43:22
- When the cloud decides: Designing for predictive machine learning for the IoT - Mike Kuniavsky (PARC) 00:52:34
- Prototyping for physical and digital products - Kathryn McElroy (IBM Watson) 00:39:38
- Title: The Designing for IoT Video Collection 2016
- Release date: July 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491970980