• The Bravery Scale is a good way to establish how adventurous projects or proposals should be before a lot of time and effort is spent preparing them.
• The project leader or proposal writer asks three questions:
1. How adventurous is the company culture?
2. What standards are expected?
3. How brave should the targets be?
• A score out of ten is generated to see whether conservative (below 5), average (5-7), or brave (above 7) levels are desired.
• The scores can be blended to create one overall figure. For example, a conservative company asking for brave work may need to have its scale weighted downward to reflect their ...