• The Cone or Loud Hailer is an interesting way to design a strategy for communication that involves multiple messages.
• The thin end or mouthpiece is a diagrammatic representation of the central idea.
• The body of the cone denotes the area in which the idea is expanded and developed into different versions of the message to suit different objectives and audiences.
• Momentum and effort should increase the more these messages are developed.
• The large circular opening on the right represents the full force of the coordinated campaign, in which all the individual messages combine to maximum effect.
Exercise: Choose ...