- Alinsky, S. Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals. New York: Vintage Books, 1971.
- Baptiste, I. “Beyond Reason and Personal Integrity: Toward a Pedagogy of Coercive Restraint.” Canadian Journal for the Study of Adult Education, 2000, Volume 14, No. 1, 27–50.
- Bligh, D. A. What's the Use of Lectures? San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2000.
- Boal, A. Games for Actors and Non-Actors (2nd Edition). New York: Routledge, 2008.
- Bohm, D. On Dialogue. London: Routledge, 1996.
- Brookfield, S. D. (Ed.). Learning Democracy: Eduard Lindeman on Adult Education and Social Change. Beckenham, UK: Croom Helm, 1988.
- Elbow, P. Embracing Contraries: Explorations in Teaching and Learning. New York: Oxford University Press, 1986.
- Fishkin, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.