Unlock your innate entrepreneurial talents, take rewarding risks, and launch and run a successful business
The Entrepreneurial Instinct explains that entrepreneurial success is not the result of education, IQ, access to capital, or even an earth-shattering business plan. Instead, it comes from the instincts that enable entrepreneurs to take risks for gain and utilize adaptable action-oriented business planning. The Entrepreneurial Instinct shows you how to tap into your innate abilities to become a financially successful entrepreneur.
Monica Mehta is a Managing Principal at Seventh Capital, a New York-based investment firm where she is actively involved with the day-to-day operations of portfolio companies.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Halftitle Page
- Title Page
- Part 1 Using Instinct to Take Rewarding Risks
- Part 2 Using Instinct to Launch a Financially Successful Business
- About the Author
- Praise for the Entrepreneurial Instinct
- Title: The Entrepreneurial Instinct: How Everyone Has the Innate Ability to Start a Successful Small Business
- Release date: September 2012
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071797436