O'Reilly logo

The Entrepreneur's Book of Actions: Essential Daily Exercises and Habits for Becoming Wealthier, Smarter, and More Successful by Rhett Power

Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required

WEEK 8

The Overjoyed Office

As a business owner, you know that you want to attract great employees. Whether you are just starting out and are hiring employees, or you already have a team in place, you know you want people to stay long term because job retention translates into profits when employees are knowledgeable and love what they do. The result? Fabulous customer service and job satisfaction.

Did you know that 70 percent of the people in the workforce are unhappy in their jobs?*

Regardless of any other factor (money, work schedules, benefits, etc.), 29 percent of employees will quit their jobs to find happiness. On the other hand, 71 percent of today’s workforce will stay in a position where they are bored, unhappy, and unenthusiastic. ...

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required