Checklist for D1
- The proposed training addresses a performance issue related to lack of knowledge or skill.
- A gap analysis has identified the specific knowledge and skills that must be mastered to improve performance.
- Non-training solutions have been explored or tried and rejected.
- The training is clearly linked to high-priority, high-value business needs.
- Objectives for the training state the actual performance that will be achieved (as opposed to knowledge, ability, or capability) and use business terms and concepts.
- Objectives clearly indicate how success could be measured and specify the performance standard to be met (how much, ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.