Gain the knowledge and confidence you need to build and manage budgets and forecast financial information.
This book demystifies budgets and forecasts, providing simple explanations and clear examples. It includes integrated checklists, goals and milestones, to ensure you are on target to achieve the best results.
Part of The Financial Times Essential Guides series: Task-focused and results-orientated, the essential guides are for every manager who wants to move their skills beyond the ordinary to the best.
Table of Contents
- Title page
- About the author
- Part 1 Preparing your budgets
- Part 2 Managing your budget and delivering performance
- Part 3 Reviewing your budgeting and forecasting performance
- Marketing advertisements
- Title: The Financial Times Essential Guide to Budgeting and Forecasting
- Release date: December 2012
- Publisher(s): FT Publishing International
- ISBN: 9780273768135