Managing your sales pipeline
Topics covered in this chapter.
- Building your tactical marketing plan.
- How to spot a potential lead.
- What is my sales pipeline?
- How to follow up with a lead without being pushy.
- How to get a face-to-face meeting with your prospect.
- The importance of keeping in touch with prospects and past clients.
- Proactively warming up prospects in your network.
Up until now in the book, we have been focusing on everything you need to do to create opportunities to work with these clients. This is often talked about as the marketing part of the business development lifecycle. If you follow the steps we have outlined in Parts 1, 2 and 3, you will start to gain a steady stream of potential clients ready and willing to work ...