- A dollar bill is 6 inches long. (NICE TO KNOW)
- Always carry earplugs in your personal bag. (NICE TO KNOW)
- Always wear your safety goggles when drilling. (SAFETY PRACTICES)
- An average credit card is 3-3/8 in. long and 2-1/4 in. wide. You now have a second measuring device in your pocket. (NICE TO KNOW)
- Answer all requests made over the radio by repeating what is needed. For example, suppose the key grip calls out, “Give me a baby plate, a C-stand arm, and a postage stamp single.” You should then reply, “One baby plate, a C-stand arm and head, and a 10 × 12 open-ended single. Roger. Flying in.” BUT, don’t become annoying. After a short time a simply copy is ok. You have to judge when the time is correct. (NICE ...
Get The Grip Book, 6th Edition now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.