ARE YOU USING THE BEST CREATIVE THINKING TOOLS?
Brainstorming is the go-to method for generating ideas and solutions in teams, but it’s been proven to be ineffective for over 50 years. The Idea Generator gives you 15 simple, easy-to-use tools that can be used and reused for a variety of purposes to help you generate ideas quickly and focus on developing only the best ideas.
• Find a more effective, productive, quicker alternative to brainstorming new ideas.
• Develop and shape your ideas into winning results on your own – or in a group.
• Achieve more insightful thinking on strategic opportunities.
• Quickly find solutions to the business issues that affect you.
• Utilise the time saved to share your best ideas and produce game-changing solutions in a team workshop.
DON’T GET STUCK IN A BRAINSTORM BRAINDRAIN. USE THE IDEA GENERATOR FOR FAST RESULTS.
Table of contents
- Title page
- About the author
- 1 Getting your mind around an issue
- 2 Why today’s thinking is so outdated
- 3 A new way of business thinking
- 4 The Idea Generator mindset
- 5 Using the tools
- 6 Islands of Opportunity (thinking tools 1–5)
- 7 Divide and Conquer (thinking tools 6–10)
- 8 Boundary Riding (thinking tools 11–15)
- 9 Using The Idea Generator in teams
- 10 Unleashing the corporate creativity
- What did you think of this book?
- Title: The Idea Generator
- Release date: October 2016
- Publisher(s): Pearson Business
- ISBN: 9781292156033
You might also like
The Workshop Book
Based on methods developed - and proven – in business, this highly visual and practical book …
Messy code is a nuisance. "Tidying" code, to make it more readable, requires breaking it up …
The Art of Communication
Bring nuance, depth, and meaning to every conversation you have The Art of Communication is for …
Digital technology runs on algorithms, sets of instructions that describe how to do something efficiently. Application …