Coming up with ideas on your own can be hard. Doing it in brainstorms can be even harder. Following the success of The Diagrams Book, The Ideas Book explains 1) how to tackle tricky issues, 2) how to use inspirational techniques to generate smart ideas, and 3) how to get them underway.
Each idea is shown on one spread, explained simply and accompanied by a short exercise to help you apply them to your situation.
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Part One: Preparing to Generate Ideas
- Part Two: Generating Initial Ideas
- Part Three: Developing and Understanding Ideas
- Part Four: Judging Ideas
- Part Five: Enacting Ideas
- Appendix: Diagram Sources & Further Reading
- Title: The Ideas Book
- Release date: September 2014
- Publisher(s): LID Publishing
- ISBN: 9781907794841