Threats are constant but the enemy is not, it is always changing. Getting a peek into what other experts are thinking and what other companies are implementing can help inform you on what steps you need to take from line of code to company philosophy.
Table of Contents
- Security on a shoestring - Kelsey Gilmore-Innis (Sexual Health Innovations) 00:43:50
- Securing the Open Web Platform - Wendy Seltzer (W3C MIT) 00:38:47
- How Netflix gives all its engineers SSH access to instances running in production - Russell Lewis (Netflix, Inc.) 00:38:46
- Espionage is easy because your security compliance is S#!7 - Stacey Banks (Independent) 00:38:35
- Clair: Clarity with container security scanning - Joey Schorr (CoreOS) and Quentin Machu (CoreOS) 00:28:53
- Stop sweating the password and learn to love public key cryptography - Jerrod Chong (Yubico) 00:41:55
- Title: The Information Security Video Collection
- Release date: July 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491968345