1. Jason Zweig, Your Money & Your Brain: How the New Science of Neuroeconomics Can Help Make You Rich (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2007).
1. A Trading Tribe is an association of like-minded individuals who commit to excellence, personal growth, and supporting and receiving support from each other. Trading Tribe is a trademark owned by Ed Seykota. More can be found at www.tradingtribe.com.
2. Jonah Lehrer, How We Decide (Boston: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2009).
1. Jack Schwager, Market Wizards (New York: Harper Business, 1993), p. 23.
2. In this case, the expression “bid limit” means that the bid price would have risen to its daily maximum and soybean trading would be halted on the Chicago Board of Trade ...