The Technologies of Spontaneous Order: How Interconnected Individuals Are Augmented
- Spontaneous order is a self-organizing system that emerges from individuals and groups who can connect both online and offline.
- This emergent order depends on protocols and general rules that enable freedom to connect.
- There is a new set of starting conditions in the form of concurrently maturing new technologies.
- Universal access to resources, augmentation, disintermediation, and global exchange platforms will unleash individual potential.
- Entrepreneurs will drive innovation through new sets of practicesâespecially networking practices and knowing practices.
- Innovation becomes a social capabilityâa shared doing facilitated by interconnections and ...