1. “A Positive Framework for Life-long People Development,” Consulting Psychologist Press, www.cpp.com/en-US/Products-and-Services/Myers-Briggs
2. Carl Jung. Psychological Types. Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1976.
3. Robert R. McCrae. “Human Nature and Culture: A Trait Perspective,” Journal of Research in Personality 38 (2004): 3–14.
4. Wendy Wang. “The Rise of Asian Americans,” Pew Research Center Report, March 2012.
5. Thomas L. Friedman. Thank You for Being Late: An Optimist's Guide to Thriving in the Age of Acceleration. New York: Fisher, Strauss and Giroux, 2016.
6. Lawrence F. Katz and Alan B. Krueger. “The Rise and Nature of Alternative Work Arrangements in the United States, 1995–2015,” National ...