Here is your essential companion to the iPod nano, touch,
classic, and shuffle and to iTunes. The iPod & iTunes Pocket
Guide, Fourth Edition, steers you through how to:
Import songs into iTunes, assemble playlists on your own or using the iTunes Genius, and burn CDs.
Find music, movies, HD TV shows, videos, games, and audiobooks in the iTunes Store and see recommendations, discover new artists, and send gift certificates.
Buy music from the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store and sync songs with your computers.
Use your iPod to keep contacts, view events, and store files.
Make your iPod even more useful (and awe your friends) with fascinating tips and tricks.
Fix common problems and learn what to do in you can't fix them
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- About the Author
- Getting Started
- 1. Meet the iPod
- 2. Touching the iPod touch
- 3. The “Traditional” iPods
- 4. iTunes and You
- 5. The iTunes Store
- 6. The iTunes Wi-Fi and App Stores
- 7. The Communicative iPod touch
- 8. The Informational iPod
- 9. Tips and more Troubleshooting
- Title: The iPod and iTunes Pocket Guide, Fourth Edition
- Release date: October 2008
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780321573223