Are you looking for a book that focuses on just the most
important and most useful stuff about your iPod (including the iPod
touch, nano, classic, shuffle, and the iTunes Store)? Well, this is
There are basically two kinds of iPod books: (1) The “tell-me-all-about-it” kind, which include in-depth discussions on compression algorithms and tutorials on how to export your playlist in Unicode format. (2) Then there’s this book—a “show-me-how-to-do-it” book. Scott shows you step by step how to do the things people really want to learn about their iPods, and he uses the same casual, conversational style that has made him the world’s #1 best-selling technology author. This book focuses on just the most important, most requested, most useful things so you can start having fun with your iPod today. Right now!
Plus, there’s only one topic per page, so if you want to know how to do something, you turn to that page and it shows you how to do just that one thing. It's a simple approach, and people really love learning this way!
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Seven Things You’ll Wish You Had Known...
- Before Reading This Book!
- Chapter One. Start Me Up: Learning That Essential Stuff
- Chapter Two. Nano-Nucleonic Cyborg Summoning: Using Your iPod nano or classic
- Chapter Three. It’s Tricky: Cool iPod Tips & Tricks
- Chapter Four. Video Killed the Radio Star: Video on Your iPod nano or classic
- Chapter Five. Get the Freeze-Frame: Using Your iPod’s Photo Features
- Chapter Six. iTouch Myself: Using Your iPod touch
- Chapter Seven. Home Sweet Home: iTunes Essentials
- Chapter Eight. Imaginary Player: Working with Playlists
- Chapter Nine. Proof of Purchase: Using the iTunes Store
- Chapter Ten. Tip Drill: Cool iTunes Tips & Tricks
- Chapter Eleven. Lido Shuffle: Using Your iPod shuffle
- Title: The iPod Book: How to Do Just the Useful and Fun Stuff with Your iPod and iTunes, Sixth Edition
- Release date: November 2009
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: None