Written by seasoned Wall Street prognosticator Peter Schiff–author of the bestselling book Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse–The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets reveals how you should protect your assets and invest your money when the American economy is experiencing perilous economic downturns and wealth building is happening elsewhere. Filled with insightful commentary, inventive metaphors, and prescriptive advice, this book shows you how to make money under adverse market conditions by using a conservative, nontraditional investment strategy.
Table of Contents
- Author's Note
- 1. Let's Do the Time Warp Again: What Happened to Our Purchasing Power?
- 2. Saving Your Assets: Stay Out of Cash and Bonds
- 3. Beware of False Prophets: How Prophets Cost Profits
- 4. Of Babies and Bathwater: What to Do with My U.S. Investments
- 5. Hot Stuff: Investing in the Commodities Bull Market
- 6. The Ring in the Bull's Nose: Making Money with Gold and Silver
7. Weathering the Storm: Following the Money to Foreign Soil
- 7.1. Steering Clear of the Garden of Worms
- 7.2. Fact or Fiction?
- 7.3. Investing in Foreign Economies
- 7.4. The Better Option
- 7.5. Beware of Pink Sheets
- 7.6. How, Then, Do You Go About Selecting a Broker Who Will Execute Your Foreign Stock Orders on a Local Foreign Exchange?
- 8. Favorite Nations: Money Cat Knows Where the Money Tree Grows
- 9. If You Want to Roll the Dice: The Lure of Emerging Markets
- 10. To Infinity and Beyond: Secure Employment for the Future
- 11. A Decade of Frugality: Making It with Less Money
- 12. Pack Your Bags: Emigrating Can Save Wealth and Taxes
13. The Light at the End of the Tunnel: How to Make It Shine on You
- 13.1. The Box the Federal Reserve Is In
- 13.2. Why We Should Take a Solutions Approach to the Crisis and Look at Some Things Differently
- 13.3. Thoughts on the Upcoming Presidential Election and How It Might Affect Our Economy
- 13.4. Tunnels and Lights
- 13.5. Why Lower Living Standards Will Hurt More This Time
- 13.6. The Positive Side of Demand Destruction
- Title: The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets: How to Keep Your Portfolio Up When the Market is Down
- Release date: October 2008
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9780470383780