Sunday Times #1 bestseller and long-awaited follow-up to the #1 bestselling Stop Talking, Start Doing
You can think big or you can think small, it all starts in the mind. What have you got to lose? If you aim for the stars you might just get there. Sometimes it pays off to think BIG and Richard Newton is here to get us thinking on a bigger scale than we ever imagined.
With the right thinking tools and the right approach you can release your inspiration and creativity, reset your ambition and direct your attention to the things that truly matter to you. And that can change your life.
Short and punchy with quick tips and inspiring graphics, The Little Book of Thinking Big will have your imagination, creativity and determination firing on all cylinders. You'll come away with a set of BIG goals to fuel and drive your BIG life.
Here's where it starts. This is a reset button. Push it.
Table of Contents
- White Horse Whispering
- Habit 1: Swim Don't Float
- Habit 2: Clear Some (Head) Space
- Habit 3: Feed Your Mind
- Habit 4: Notice Things
- Habit 5: Change reality (...don't deny it)
- Habit 6: Have a big ego and a small ego
- Habit 7: Know your weapon
- Habit 8: Travel light
- Habit 9: ...Twang!
- Image and Illustration List
- About the Author
- Reading List – A Cheat Sheet for Thinking Big
- End User License Agreement
- Title: The Little Book of Thinking Big
- Release date: December 2014
- Publisher(s): Capstone
- ISBN: 9780857085856