The information you need to invest in emerging markets, in one Little Book
The world's economies are in a state of flux. The traditional dominance of the G7 countries is being challenged by emerging market nations like Brazil and India, and while investment opportunities in these countries abound, the risks can be extremely high. In this Little Book, Mark Mobius, an internationally-renowned expert on emerging market funds, explains the ins and outs of emerging market investment, providing practical guidance on picking industries and companies likely to win, and explaining why policies and regulations matter as much as balance sheets, how to recognize global contenders, techniques for managing risk, and how to get out at the right time.
The emerging markets are expected to be a key driver of future global economic growth, and with The Little Book of Emerging Markets in hand, you have everything you need to take full advantage of these incredible opportunities.
Explains how to pick the industries and companies mostly likely to boom, why policies and regulation are key to making intelligent investment decisions, how to recognize genuine opportunities, and much more
Includes invaluable techniques for managing your risk
Shows you how to get your money in and out of emerging markets without being burned
The Little Book of Emerging Markets is the perfect little guide to the world's most exciting investment opportunities.
Table of contents
- Author’s Disclaimer
- Chapter One: What are Emerging Markets?
- Chapter Two: Top Reasons for Investing in Emerging Markets
- Chapter Three: Discovering Frontier Markets
- Chapter Four: Getting Down to Business
- Chapter Five: Is There a Right Way to Invest?
- Chapter Six: Researching Emerging Markets
- Chapter Seven: The Reality of Risk
- Chapter Eight: Timing Market Factors
- Chapter Nine: It’s Called Volatility
- Chapter Ten: The Importance of Being Contrary
- Chapter Eleven: The Big Picture and the Small Picture
- Chapter Twelve: Pri·va·ti·za·tion
- Chapter Thirteen: Boom to Bust
- Chapter Fourteen: Don’t Get Emotional
- Chapter Fifteen: Turning Fear into an Advantage Instead of a Disadvantage
- Chapter Sixteen: The Crisis Bargain Bin
- Chapter Seventeen: Overcoming Irrational Market Panic
- Chapter Eighteen: The World Belongs to Optimists
- About the Author
- Title: The Little Book of Emerging Markets: How to Make Money in the World's Fastest Growing Markets
- Release date: April 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118153819
You might also like
The Warren Buffett Way, + Website, 3rd Edition
Warren Buffett is the most famous investor of all time and one of today's most admired …
Artificial Intelligence in Practice
Cyber-solutions to real-world business problems Artificial Intelligence in Practice is a fascinating look into how companies …
Artificial Intelligence for Marketing
A straightforward, non-technical guide to the next major marketing tool Artificial Intelligence for Marketing presents a …
The Little Book of Stock Market Cycles: How to Take Advantage of Time-Proven Market Patterns
Jeffrey Hirsch discusses how to capture market-beating returns by following specific stock market cycles While predicting …