Book descriptionTransform your organization into a constantly learning, ever-evolving industry leader with the proven operating model of leading global firms.
For decades, leaders of large, complex organizations have been rightfully encouraged to run their organizations like lean, agile startups. More often than not, they place their bets on trends like digital transformation or design thinking. Well-intended, yet in isolation they are not enough.
There’s another, better way to drive durable, effective change in your organization, and it’s been proven effective by global IT and business consulting leader Infosys. The Live Enterprise operating model provides a clear path to transform large complex businesses into agile, digital ecosystems that evolve with changing market needs and scale to any size.
You’ll learn how to apply the benefits of the startup operating model—but go much further. This groundbreaking guide addresses issues critical to transform large organizations, such as:
- Create an organizational structure that drives collaboration, innovation, strategic alignment, and new culture across distributed interconnected teams
- Respond quickly yet thoughtfully—and scientifically—to opportunities to create valuable new employee and customer experiences
- Reengineer your value chain to see what’s missing, what can be improved, and what can be eliminated to generate exponential value
- Automate systems so routine decisions can be acted upon with maximum human intuition and minimum human intervention
The application of Live Enterprise enabled Infosys to make the kinds of changes during the COVID crisis to not only survive but drive outstanding financial results. Now, you can use this innovative approach to position your company for the highly unpredictable future ahead.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- 1 The Live Enterprise Model
- 2 Quantum Organization
- 3 Perceptive Experience
- 4 Responsive Value Chains
- 5 Intuitive Decisions
- 6 Hybrid Talent
- 7 Design to Evolve
- 8 Digital Runway
- 9 Micro Is the New Mega
- 10 The Triple Helix
- Title: The Live Enterprise: Create a Continuously Evolving and Learning Organization
- Release date: January 2021
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9781264264346
You might also like
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
More than half of the analytics and machine learning (ML) models created by organizations today never …
Programming Skills for Data Science: Start Writing Code to Wrangle, Analyze, and Visualize Data with R, First Edition
The Foundational Hands-On Skills You Need to Dive into Data Science “Freeman and Ross have created …