Six Vital Tasks for the Journey Home
Take courage. The human race is divine.
The human family faces a demanding journey. Because we are experiencing a systems crisis, everything is happening at once. How do we sort out what is most important for making our way into a promising future? Having pondered this question for more than thirty years, I suggest that the following six tasks are vital for making this unprecedented evolutionary turn to begin our homeward journey.
1. Co-creating our story of awakening
2. Cultivating reflection and reconciliation
3. Living simply and sustainably
4. Creating new kinds of community
5. Becoming media-conscious citizens of the Earth
6. Bringing our true gifts into the world