Makeup Artists: Makeup artists perform the art of makeup, which includes:
• Application of all mustaches, chin pieces, sideburns, beards, false eyebrows and lashes.
• Application of any facial or body appliances, masks, etc., used in the art of makeup whether made of rubber, plastic, or any other material.
• All body makeup (except on network broadcasting productions, i.e., NBC, CBS, etc.).
• May apply wigs or toupees, or cut the hair on male performers.
• May also do hairstyling on legitimate theatre and opera productions.
Assistant Director (AD): Works directly with the director and producers in setting the shooting schedule, tracking daily progress against the filming production schedule, logistics, preparing daily ...