Get full access to The Manager's Pocket Guide to Generation X and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction: What Is at Stake for Xers in Their Careers?
1. Generation X in the Workplace
2. Recruiting and Selecting the Stars of Generation X
3. Orientation for New Employees—Sending the Right Message
4. Communicating with Gen-Xers in the Workplace
5. Training Gen-Xers in the Workplace
6. Mentoring Generation X
7. Gen-Xers and Corporate Culture
8. Managing the Creative Process of Gen-Xers
9. Giving Gen-Xers the Fast Feedback They Need
10. There Is More Than Money at the Bottom Line
11. A New Approach to Retention: Leaving without Really Leaving
12. Management Pitfalls: Avoiding the Most Common Complaints
13. Champion Teams and Individual Stars
Case Studies: Real-Life Stories ...
Get The Manager's Pocket Guide to Generation X now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.