Read thejollowing questions and indicate whether or not you think the situation or statement involves harassment
1. John and Mary have dinner after work one day. John starts to call repeatedly and occasionally writes Mary notes. She wants nothing to do with him socially, is upset by his actions, and has told him so.
2. Continued bothersome and annoying conduct is not harassment.
3. A single unexpected flirtation is harassment.
4. A single accidental touch or some other kind of accidental physical contact can be harassment.
5. Commenting on how sexy someone looks is sexual harassment.
6. Looking at a co-worker isn't harassment. Constantly staring at them can be harassment.
7. Unwanted and unwelcome conduct is included ...