To discover if your organization is perceived as one that embraces the concept of diversity, ask your employees these simple questions:
Diversity Management Questions
1. How would you describe the work climate? Is it supportive? Why or why not?
2. How has the company contributed to your personal growth through an understanding of your needs?
3. What do you like best about working here?
4. What do you like least about working here?
5. Do you think your co-workers and the company understand your culture and heritage?
6. Do you feel that opportunity exists here for everyone, regardless of color or gender? Why or why not?
7. What is the image of women, men, or people of color here?
8. Do ...