Get full access to The Manager's Pocket Guide to Dealing with Conflict and 60K+ other titles, with free 10-day trial of O'Reilly.
There's also live online events, interactive content, certification prep materials, and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Because You’re Human, You’ll Have Conflicts
2. Naming Your Conflicts
3. How Do You React to Conflicts?
4. What Causes Conflicts?
5. You Can Prevent Some Conflicts!
6. More Ways to Resolve Your Conflicts
7. Learning from Your Conflicts
Bibliography of Resources on Conflicts
About the Author
Get The Manager's Pocket Guide to Dealing with Conflict now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.
Get Mark Richards’s Software Architecture Patterns ebook to better understand how to design components—and how they should interact.