E-mail, voice mail, conference calls, and videoconferences have revolutionized communication. Companies are dependent on technology to link personnel across cities, states, and countries, especially as virtual teams become more a part of our business environment. Yet, companies rarely provide formal training on how to manage these resources. This book provides guidelines for communicating effectively through e-mail and voice mail, suggestions for getting the most out of your conference calls and videoconferences, and creative and practical suggestions for communicating with, building, and managing your virtual team.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- —OVERVIEW AND INTRODUCTION—
- Chapter 1: Communicating Effectively through E-Mail
- Chapter 2: Communicating Effectively through Voice Mail
- Chapter 3: Getting the Most Out of Your Conference Calls
- Chapter 4: Videoconferences Are Really Just Virtual Meetings
- Chapter 5: E-Mail, Voice Mail, Conference Call, or Videoconference—Which One Should I Use for My Message?
- — CONCLUSION —
- Title: The Manager's Pocket Guide to eCommunication: Communicating effectively in a digital age
- Release date: January 2000
- Publisher(s): HRD Press
- ISBN: 9780874255898