One-to-One is transforming our world—here’ s how you can join the Revolution
What would your organization do with a technology that lets you crowdsource instantly and effortlessly and reach people who WANT to hear from you wherever they happen to be? Such a tool already exists and it’s in billions of mobile devices worldwide: SMS, or text messaging.
However, there’s more to messaging than simply broadcasting texts. To succeed with mobile messaging in the long term—without disrupting your business or distracting your customers—you need to understand the bigger movement that’s underway.
The Mobile Marketing Revolution gives you the framework to listen to, empower, inform, engage, and enlist the very people on which your success depends. From fundraising to polling to selling products and services, this book shows how to use mobile messaging to turn even the briefest initial interaction into a permanent engaged relationship. Better still, you can achieve all this without expanding overhead or building campaigns from scratch, but instead by integrating mobile into your organization’s existing processes and practices.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- THE MOBILE MARKETING REVOLUTION: HOW YOUR BRAND CAN HAVE A ONE-TO-ONE CONVERSATION WITH EVERYONE
- Copyright Page
- 1 Why Mobile?
- 2 Being In Social Media Is Not Enough, You Have To Invite Everyone Back To Your Place
- 3 Step 1: Make The One-To-One Connection
- 4 Step 2: Discover The One-To-One Opportunities
- 5 Step 3: Inspire Action
- 6 Step 4: Develop A Long-Term Relationship
- 7 Use Data To Increase Conversions By Streamlining Users’ Experience
- 8 One-To-One Transforms Whole Companies
- 9 One-To-One Transforms Communications For Everyone
- Title: The Mobile Marketing Revolution: How Your Brand Can Have a One-to-One Conversation with Everyone
- Release date: April 2012
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071788199
You might also like
Lead Generation For Dummies
Learn how to get your message heard above the online noise The buying process is greatly …
Technical Analysis For Dummies, 4th Edition
Grasp and apply the basic principles of technical analysis Savvy traders know that the best way …
You Should Test That: Conversion Optimization for More Leads, Sales and Profit or The Art and Science of Optimized Marketing
Learn how to convert website visitors into customers Part science and part art, conversion optimization is …
Beyond Bullet Points: Using PowerPoint to tell a compelling story that gets results, Fourth Edition
Beyond Bullet Points, Fourth Edition “Throw away those room-emptying, left-brain slides–and use Atkinson’s book to turn …