One-to-One is transforming our world—here’ s how you can join the Revolution
What would your organization do with a technology that lets you crowdsource instantly and effortlessly and reach people who WANT to hear from you wherever they happen to be? Such a tool already exists and it’s in billions of mobile devices worldwide: SMS, or text messaging.
However, there’s more to messaging than simply broadcasting texts. To succeed with mobile messaging in the long term—without disrupting your business or distracting your customers—you need to understand the bigger movement that’s underway.
The Mobile Marketing Revolution gives you the framework to listen to, empower, inform, engage, and enlist the very people on which your success depends. From fundraising to polling to selling products and services, this book shows how to use mobile messaging to turn even the briefest initial interaction into a permanent engaged relationship. Better still, you can achieve all this without expanding overhead or building campaigns from scratch, but instead by integrating mobile into your organization’s existing processes and practices.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- THE MOBILE MARKETING REVOLUTION: HOW YOUR BRAND CAN HAVE A ONE-TO-ONE CONVERSATION WITH EVERYONE
- Copyright Page
- 1 Why Mobile?
- 2 Being In Social Media Is Not Enough, You Have To Invite Everyone Back To Your Place
- 3 Step 1: Make The One-To-One Connection
- 4 Step 2: Discover The One-To-One Opportunities
- 5 Step 3: Inspire Action
- 6 Step 4: Develop A Long-Term Relationship
- 7 Use Data To Increase Conversions By Streamlining Users’ Experience
- 8 One-To-One Transforms Whole Companies
- 9 One-To-One Transforms Communications For Everyone
- Title: The Mobile Marketing Revolution: How Your Brand Can Have a One-to-One Conversation with Everyone
- Release date: April 2012
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071788199
You might also like
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …
React Design Patterns and Best Practices - Second Edition
Build modular React web apps that are scalable, maintainable and powerful using design patterns and insightful …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition
This is the second edition of the best selling Python book in the world. Python Crash …